I haven't been able to find any info about hunting. Can anyone link some info?
Hunting
Started by Burtram [2592402] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Here is the wiki!
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Hunting
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Hunting
Interesting Guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16188792
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16188792
Mentions: A Guide to Hunting for Huge Cash
Much thanks!
Dont do it. It's not worth it. Even at 100 I make less for my energy than a noob makes from slitting.
And oh, the stat gains I could have had.
And oh, the stat gains I could have had.
100% hunting merit is a rather expensive merit to get.
50% hunting merit is also very expensive.
Go get them when they're cheap compared to other ways you have for merits :-)
50% hunting merit is also very expensive.
Go get them when they're cheap compared to other ways you have for merits :-)
Yeah, reading about it now, it seems like a waste. Especially consider you spend most of the time in hospital.