Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free

Started by Legalize [1802205] on in Graphics.

22 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Legalize [1802205]
Will do 2/3 free customs just post stock or render

will be trying new styles I have examples but I’m on phone so cba getting them ? you will find some in forums

anyways there free haha post away
Legalize [1802205]
Ofcourse

Also people keep adding tenders and stocks whenever I get time I will do some free shizzzz ? it will end eventually