Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vulwin Trading

Started by Vulwin [2177398] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 188 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Vulwin [2177398]
I will buy any items listed on my PRICE LIST.
The prices are always updated there.

Just set up a trade with your items and I'll accept the trade as soon as possible and give you a receipt.
Feel free to message me anytime if you want!
I'm usually online and available to trade from 14:00 to 22:00 TCT.

I promise mug-free trading, fair prices and business longevity.
Have fun in your travels! ^_^