REQUEST FOR DELETION
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- cl3ric0l [569400]
· 3 likes ·
"We are now officially open to receive request for gfx designs" who is we? oh and this [image: i.imgur.com] is using someone elses artwork: https://www.deviantart.com/blade-fury/art/Papa-Smurf-263782738
Deleted
You good bump
"We are now officially open to receive request for gfx designs"
who is we?
oh and this
[image: i.imgur.com]
is using someone elses artwork:
https://www.deviantart.com/blade-fury/art/Papa-Smurf-263782738
who is we?
oh and this
[image: i.imgur.com]
is using someone elses artwork:
https://www.deviantart.com/blade-fury/art/Papa-Smurf-263782738
You aren't reading, are you. Check out the requirement or process I said in one of the requirements:
- Gfx Theme
- Stock Photo (Optional)
- Preferred Text
- Type of request
Stock photo Means it will be the clients preference if they want to use their own material.
And oh yeah! most of the artist uses different material from other artist as well.
I'm not sure if you are an gfx artist as well, but you should know that if you are. Stop dissing other peoples work I just enhance blades good work on my own point of view.
No hate bruh
Oh I just noticed cl3ric0l, it's pretty ironic that you used Eiichiro Oda's Work for Buggy the Pirate here:
[image: i.imgur.com]
LMAO!
[image: i.imgur.com]
LMAO!
Mentions: .
if you say so genius....as well as learning some basic gfx techniques you should also learn what a "stock" image is.
up
Stay down
Don't shit on Cl3r man, but text on a image isn't considered graphic design that's a paint job.. anyone could do it.
Learn some skills that separate you from the text on image designers, it's very easy to follow to tutorials and practice then you'll improve.
If a client asks for a particular stock you have to modify it enough to have originality I don't think slapping some text over the top is original?
Sorry dude
Learn some skills that separate you from the text on image designers, it's very easy to follow to tutorials and practice then you'll improve.
If a client asks for a particular stock you have to modify it enough to have originality I don't think slapping some text over the top is original?
Sorry dude
Yo Dude! I'm not shitting on yo man! "I" am just posting something on "MY" thread for "MY" business then suddenly he went to "MY" thread and comment some shitty things to ruin my business. I am level 15 day 20 and trying to earn and learn stuffs here. Why do you have to ruin this game for me? I DID NOT GO TO HIS THREAD TO BASH IT AND LEAVE SOME SHIT.
Moved to graveyard by request.