Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Zeldris [2388638] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Brandon2704 [2653299] ×1

Zeldris [2388638]
I've recently gotten a friend of mine to join torn but he slipped the referral part as he wasn't sure if he should mention me or not.

I was hoping to be able to change that so I can be his referral?

I've spoken with bogie about this and he advised me to post it here so someone can assist me

His torn username and ID is Brandon2704 [2653299]

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance

Mentions: Brandon2704 [2653299]

Brandon2704 [2653299]
Hi guys ,I was refereed by Poonenc to download this awesome game ,I forgot to put his name as a reference because I didnt know his name in the game,please assist him