Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Look at balance when traveling?

Started by ColdTrooper24 [2626489] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
ColdTrooper24 [2626489]
After traveling for a while, I have noticed that I cannot see how much money I have on me. I feel like this feature should be added to the game. To be able to see your balance via your laptop or even without a laptop. The only way you can actually see how much money you have on you is to open your laptop, go to the stock market, then click on a stock that has shares and click on invest maximum, then it shows you how much you can invest and that is your money on hand. So I was thinking that if you could see your money in there why not just make it more accessible and just show it on the main page.
Tell me if you agree :)
Thank you