Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Egg Bug

Started by ThunderKhunut [2400645] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
ThunderKhunut [2400645]
Every now and then a small broken jpeg image will randomly spawn on various pages - just like during the Easter egg hunt. I didnt manage to grab a ss of the jpeg, but when you click on it, it opens this black screen with faint writing that I've found an Easter egg (pink one this time)

https://snipboard.io/K7xt9P.jpg

I've obviously not found any egg, and event log shows nothing.

Mobile, kiwibrowser, Samsung s10+
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am pretty certain that is just DoctorN faking that. Are you able to replicate it with scripts disabled?