Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgot to enter reference code,

Started by Stanlty998 [2653399] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Stanlty998 [2653399]
Dear GM,
Could I add a referral ID ?
gymer[2631490].
https://www.torn.com/2631490

When I was looking for MUD, he recommended me to come to Torn to play.
I love this game,
But I forgot to fill in the referral ID when I registered.
When we talked about the referrer yesterday, i just realized what I missed.
I hope to play the game consistently with him.
Thank you very much.

Best regards