I was getting bored of the Patriots constantly in the Super Bowl, but there is no denying his talent. Was disappointed in the Chiefs performance tonight, but I'm pretty sure Mahomes will get back to the big game more in the future. Tom is the bomb.
And it’s also amazing that he was a 6th round pick, like you’re picking your team at lunchtime and all the good kids are gone any you’re like”ugh, ffs, ok Brady, if we have to “
Tom Brady in his 40s has 2 Super Bowl rings and an MVP. Brady will break the career passing yards record next season, he already holds the passing touchdown record. He'll probably make it to the pro bowl next season unless he falls off a cliff so he'll break the record for most pro bowls as well.
You could quite easily split his career into 3 and make a solid case for him going first ballot HoF for each. He is the undeniably the greatest quarterback of all time and quite frankly, I think he's surpassed Jerry Rice as the greatest football player of all time, I think he surpassed him quite awhile ago.
Is he the most talented to ever play? No, but he's certainly up there... and that doesn't matter when you're the greatest winner of all time. To come onto a brand new team and have to learn the playbook and develop chemistry with a new set of guys, most of whom weren't on the team the previous season... and to do all of that during a shortened and hectic offseason? Absolutely GOATed!
Sorry i am late to this post i am a NFL fan from the UK so cut me some slack but my personal fav QB was the great Dan Marino he must rate up there with the best
I loved stickem Jerry even after I knew he was a cheater for several years. Hard to compare two positions though. Jerry is hands down one of the greatest athletes ever. Best route runner in football history. Tom makes amazing decisions every down always giving his coaches max options every play. Hyper intelligent, with hyper intelligent coaches his whole career = the smartest player in football history imo and I think being considered the smartest is better than being considered the best or most athletic.
Just my two cents, never been a Brady hater, the dude is just too good to hate.