Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Amount jumping to max

Started by LordofFire [2411517] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
LordofFire [2411517]
When entering an amount on mobile, yandex browser, it Jumps to max or a different number.

Ie: want to sell 1000 Points, when i enter the last 0 it Jumps to my max Points. I have to sell 999 Points.

Same in faction bank: when enter the 3th 0 it Jumps to 10,001,000 every time.
It always happens when i enter the 3th 0.

I tried disabling torntools but I still have the same problem.

I also tried kiwi and chrome and I have the problem on all browsers on mobile.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you are using Google Keyboard, it has a habit of auto-correcting "100" to 100 emoji upon pressing any character after entering 100 in a text box. This results in the system entering full money on hand in the field.

I have explained about the issue and how to resolve it in this report.

Thanks!

Mentions: [Mobile] Bounty amount autofill?