Man 20k in 23 end 25k not to bothered about the job but would like 8 star and up..what have i got going for me?...I hear you ask...I'm on Every Day and have been for over a year...I'm an old bugger that doesn't know much about the game,but for some strange reason I love it...So I'm waiting..I don't bite...first come first served
Im looking for work
Started by Melick [2351785] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 9 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100