Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Raid not ending and territory wars not ending.

Started by Bollockboy [1540702] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Para [1455847]
Each time I've done a peace treaty torn has frozen and eventually brings up a 502 error.

The end of the Raid was 17:20. I noticed the trade was still live so I accepted it again at 17:27

17:27:47 - 08/02/2021 The trade between you and Steven completed successfully [view]


[image: i.gyazo.com]

I did a peace treaty with Heart of a Pirate. Same 502 error on accepting the trade.

This time I still haven't accepted it again.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Edit, despite the Peace Treaty showing in events and on the faction page, random hits are still raiding.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Para [1455847]
Cease Raid button worked after 24 hours.
Another Event received.

21:09:06 - 08/02/2021 You ceased the raid between Forged Through War and The Masters
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
I just applied NAP having a territory war and a raid. Everything worked correctly. Perhaps there was some exception or it was fixed but not closed. Please, reopen a report if you face it again. Thanks.