Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The dare game.

Started by Gallard [2624238] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Gallard [2624238]
I don't know if anyone's done this before.
The game is pretty simple.
You dare the person below you to do something, in exchange for some item.
Like for example. "I'll give the person below me one xanax if he attacks ________"

I'll go first. I'll give the person below me 100 sheep plushies, if he could tell me his weirdest torn story.
lloyd65 [2144362]
i mugged someone then gave the money back cause i was doing chain
i'll give someone one morphine for one Vicodin