Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat issue

Started by fd24 [1417595] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
fd24 [1417595]
Hey,
I was having trouble initiating a chat with a player. So I spoke to a faction friend of mine (Fire-fly). She decided to try and help me out. As a result, we tested whether I was not able to initiate a chat with a particular player because he had blocked me. So I blocked fire-fly's chat and asked her to check. There was no issue there.

However on trying to reinitate a chat with her, I was not able to do so. I have not been able to find a way to unblock her either.
Any help regarding this would be appreciated

[image: images-ext-1.discordapp.net]
FlowerFly [2152032]
For good understanding: fd24 had problems with another chat, so we tried it together: he could block me, but not "unblock" me, altho we are friends
very strange
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can unblock a player from Blocked list on your People tab:

[image: i.imgur.com]

If you are unable to open a chat with one person in specific then it means that you left the chat window of that person open on another idle device/browser. You need to open the idle device, close or minimize the window and you should be able to access the chat on your mobile.

Alternatively, you can locate the person under Recent list and click the cross next to their name to clear them from the Recent list, this force closes the chat window on all idle/open devices:

[image: i.imgur.com]

There's a confirmed report on this issue already which will hopefully resolve all such issues.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: Chat