Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easy merits, help needed!

Started by Jibreel [2633746] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Jibreel [2633746]
I was hoping to get some quick info on easy merits (once only) merits. I have done the church merits and the bass.. But what's next? Just some easy merits that I can reach quickly. Thanks in advance for the help.
KermodeBear [2011760]
When I was younger, I used TornStats to look for easy merits. YATA has similar (and better) functionality, including days-to-completion estimates. Should be able to grab a few dozen merits in the space of a month, easily.
Nobody [237547]
Since everyone's play style varies, I would simply read the wiki on the matter. Traveling may be the easy option for some, while others hate traveling. Remembering it all takes some time, but you can take notes about the ones that fit you the best.