I don't know if this has been discussed before but could be a nice addon to have Bazaar ranking/rating system. So for example, if you buy from a bazaar and you like the prices that the user set for the items then you can rate them with 5 stars, or anything like that.
But if you see something weird, like trying to sell a Box of Granades at 23 millons you can downvote and lower his rating. This will help other users to know how is the reputation of that seller and it will help you to remember the bazaar that once you visited and saw something weird like what I mentioned before.
But if you see something weird, like trying to sell a Box of Granades at 23 millons you can downvote and lower his rating. This will help other users to know how is the reputation of that seller and it will help you to remember the bazaar that once you visited and saw something weird like what I mentioned before.