Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Romantic Dinner

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.

55 replies · 11.8k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Amanda [7] ×1

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
We want you to cook or bake something for one of Torn’s characters. Duke, Leslie, Chedburn, or a famous player like itsZahid Dekloren DUDE is coming to dinner. Show us a picture of what you would cook them, and tell us why it’s appropriate. For bonus points, set a table opposite a picture of said character showing the two of you eating it together.

Bake or cook something for one of Torn’s characters. Tell us why it’s fitting.

Include your name and ID on a piece of paper somewhere in the image - no digital inserts.

You may enter three items in the same post.

Make something that you are actually going to eat. There are starving puppies in this world.

All entries must comply with Torn’s rules or you will be disqualified.

All entries must be submitted by midnight on Friday the 26th of February

PRIZES

1st place: Gold ribbon + honor bar + 1,000 points + special gift
2nd place: Silver ribbon + 500 points + special gift
3rd place: Bronze ribbon + 250 points + special gift
Hamr [2027992]
A meal from me to Leslie, symbolic of our relationship. One of us bought something with his deeds, the other ate most of the contribution and handed back some highly mangled scraps. This excellent meal was fittingly low-effort, and garnished with jalapenos, to remind us both of the "kick" we sometimes get from eachother. Love ya, Les <3

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Twunt [2595578]
I imagined dude was coming over and decided to make some incredibly bland shortbread to metaphorically dig at his incredibly bland personality
I also made a short one with the leftover dough cos dude is like 5'3"
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

I then ground one up so instead of flinging sand Leslie will be flinging a treat at y'all next time he's attacked

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Lith [2137694]
Just a little something for you, Duke. I mean, big, strong guy like yourself gotta eat a lot of burgers, right? And I threw in some oven-fried potatoes and the official state flower of California or somethin' all cut up nice and neat like you like it. Enjoy, you beast you.
[image: i.imgur.com]
lnvert [2071407]
I imagined DUDE coming over and I shivered with displeasure.

I do however, like to be prepared at all times and I wanted to make sure that I had a meal that I know he'd enjoy eating.

[image: i.pinimg.com]

I'm well aware of his obsession with cockmeat sandwiches, so I know he'll just savor this delicious hero. I do hope he isn't staying long, he is quite the irritating little bugger.
Bickomad [2327355]
[image: i.ibb.co]

A nice simple meal of cheesy beans on toast for me and Leslie, sadly its all we can afford after having spent all our money spinning wheels in exchange for casino tokens. In turn losing even more money :P Even my fuzzy camera cant be fixed.
The_Postman [2318975]
[image: i.ibb.co]

I bought this to give Auntie Torn a real mouthful of M&S Love Sausage this valentine's day. All year she sort's out people's problems, being selfless, so I hope that by giving her a special portion of Love Sausage, she realize's that she is special to every one of us. xxxx
-HighlySuspect- [2187816]
Hello Everybody!

Today Is February 12th Friday .. But Today Is New Year For Us , South Korean,

Yes I Am A Korean ..

Culturally We Celebrate New Year On Feb 12th For Lunar Year

So I Welcome You Everybody To Be Part Of It!

Where's All Mine Asian Sensation At!

On Actual New Year Like Everybody Celebrates We Tend To Eat Rice Cake Soup Called : Tteokguk - Fun Fact

[image: i.imgur.com]

Gather Around Everybody And Grab A Plate !

Today Menu : Fresh Cooked Rice, Fresh Made Kimchii ( Those That Don't Know What Kimchii Is - Fresh Lettuces Fermented With Spice ) , We Got Everybody's Favorite ----- Chicken! ---- Cooked With Green Onions, Little Garlic, Korean Spice, Little Soy Sauce , Peppers / Then We Got Fresh Made Spinach , Marinated Chop Peppers, Kimchii Broth , And In The Middle We Got Glass Noodles Called " Japchae " Which Has Onions , Vegetables like carrots , Colorful Peppers ( non-spice ) Usually Other Japchae Will Have Chop Pork Meats Too But Not Tonight. Finally! After All That Yums Yums We Will Finish With Sweet Delicious Strawberries -- Don't Like Fruits? We Got Donuts In The Back No Worries!

Thank You All For Join Us For Dinner Tonight! And Learning Some Stuff About Korean! Much Bless And Love To All!

Dinner Entry #2: Posted Thu 23:19:00- 18/02/21

Who's Ready For Your Taste Buds To Party Once Again!

Welcome To Dinner Night #2 Everybody!

Mister Duke/ Mister Leslie! Are You Guys Coming Over This Time!?


[image: i.imgur.com]

Today Specials: Let's Start Our Left Side First Shall We......So We Have Sushi Style Called " Kimbap" Which Can Contain Varity But This One Has Carrots, Spinach, Korean Picked Radish Called " Danmuji" , Fish Cakes , Rice .... Next To It There Is Two Dish , One That Red Is Marinated Squid And The Leafy One Is Marinated Spiced Perillas Which Are Leaf That Looks Like Poison Ivy But They Are Edible!.... Middle Is Kimchii , Can't Have A Meal With Some Kimchii, Right? Top Of It Are Eggs Everybody Enjoys Eggs! Next To Those Eggs Are Kimchii Pan Stir Which Vegetables And Chop Up Porks!!!!!! Yummyyyy ! The Litte Plastic With The Foreign ( Korean) Words Is Salted Seaweed Which Called " Gim " ....Soup Of The Day Is Called "Yukgajang" Which Is Korean Spicy Beefy Soup Which Contain Beef, Scallions , Mushrooms , Beansprouts, Other Vegetables And Spice ...The Soup Goes Great With Mixing Rice In Too....Oh Right Of Course Rice On The Right!

You Feel Healthy After Eating All These Up? To Healthy Maybe , So For Dessert With Got Cholocate Brioche ! Who Can Not Hate Chocolate!! If You Are A Pound Cake Person, We Got Pound Cakes Too!!

Thank You Once Again Joining Us For Dinner! And Thank You For Learning Some More About Korean!

Much Bless And Love To All!
BlazinX415 [1154234]
Duke, my man, my man..... Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the meal, even tho you complained the whole FKing time..... Here are some fresh baked cookies I made for your miserable ass..... I’m not going to say anything to Duke, but those cookies are HIGH in vitamins T, H & C . Hopefully he gets home and finally relaxes for once in his life .....

[image: i.postimg.cc]