If i one day unlock sport sciense lab can i then go over 150 xanax and ecstasy put still keep the gym and train theere/buy?
Sport sciense lab
Started by Rennnu1234 [2434288] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Nope. You'd be kicked out and lose your $500m that you spent to unlock the gym.
Sports science lab is a myth like crimes 2.0
Oof no drugs for me! Like i have been almost enterly for 3months
It’s never too late to start doing drugs. XD
Edit: I know a number of people who saw the light after spending time in SSL. Starting to take drugs before spending $500M would definitely be preferable.
Edit: I know a number of people who saw the light after spending time in SSL. Starting to take drugs before spending $500M would definitely be preferable.
I paid 500 mill for SSL, but its really hard seeing dudes smashing xanax and making mad gains meanwhile im making roughly 500k stat increase per 150 energy :/
only do sports science lab if you have a soft brain
Okay, Prince of Lies, this was your most fiendish plot yet. You say something many say is true, when I expect lies, making me wonder if it really is true like everyone else says. So then I wonder if eveyone here is lying to me. Nice touch.
(Totally a joke, if that wasn't clear)
(Totally a joke, if that wasn't clear)