Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

UFC 244

Started by Scythee [2648558] on in Gambling.

0 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Scythee [2648558]
Fight predictions I wanna see what everyone thinks a few fights I'm interested in are Usmans, Kelvins, and Limas I think those 3 will win there fights Usmans is abit risky because his opponent is great with BJJ and Usman is primarily a wrestler a big chance for him to be caught slipping what does everyone else think? any other fights you think will steal the show ETC