This suggestion is regarding people who have added you as an enemy and are over 1k+ days inactive.
I've used a detective agency to see who has added me as an enemy and quite a few of those people are over 1k days inactive and some are even 2k+
I was wondering if you could implement a system that allows you to remove said people to clear up your enemy count, seeing as you can't message the person asking for forgiveness!
Maybe even adding an option to pay a certain amount or something?
Let me know what you think. Cheers.
DOGSPM [1910706]I like the idea however I have a suggestion:
Wipes both your friends and enemies that are over 1k inactive, for 1k points in the points shop.
This would make people think twice before doing it and at least help with the "scammer from 2015" problem Kolorblind mentioned above.
An added bonus is this would also create a point sink, something we definitely need.
Mentions:
DOGSPM [1910706]
I think that this has already been discussed.
They wouldn't do this because the enemies/friends define your actions.
If a big scammer from 2015 came back and wiped his enemy list, probably he would fool many more unsuspecting people because of low enemies.
That does make sense. There should be a way to prevent this, I don't know how... But many people joined this game when they were young. We all know many people who are young can make bad decisions and make enemies, now we're older, 25 in my case I've matured, and want to start on a clean slate.
I feel like it's slightly unfair if a player is 3k days inactive and you have no way to ask for forgiveness and you'll have +1 enemy for the rest of your torn life.
This should be looked at in detail.
25 is still a kid.
If someone has put you on their enemies list then you shouldn't be able to get yourself removed, no matter how active (or inactive) they are.
It's their enemy list, not yours and if you're stuck on someone's enemy list then you just have to wear it.
I'm 26 in May, me and my girlfriend have our own flat, both work in jobs where we earn enough money to live comfortably and also having a child soon. A "Kid" is someone who is under 18 years of age, I am classed as a mature adult, while you're here fishing for attention, therefore you're acting like a Kid as you say, but are in fact an Adult.
Be proud of your enemy count.
Look - it just went up one!
Hehe. I will learn to love it.
Telling me how grown up you are is kinda childish. My daughter is older than you.
Edited as I don't want to get fedded.
The only clean slate is restarting.
I like the idea however I have a suggestion:
Wipes both your friends and enemies that are over 1k inactive, for 1k points in the points shop.
This would make people think twice before doing it and at least help with the "scammer from 2015" problem kolorblind mentioned above.
An added bonus is this would also create a point sink, something we definitely need.
That idea is perfect. Thank you for inputting this. I've edited this into the post. I hope you don't mind?
You're welcome. Not at all, I'm happy to help :)
Bump
Don't like it myself.
Actions have consequences and I'd suggest 90% or more of all enemies are there for a reason.
bump
People who don't play the game shouldn't count for or against you. I think what would work best, though, might be just reducing the friend/enemy count displayed on your profile, not counting people who are more than X days inactive - if they come back and solve one captcha, they count again. No weird wipe mechanics or anything - just don't count the inactives.
Have to disagree with this, as no player should have control over what happens on another players account, especially personal things such has friends & enemies lists. It's not unknown for people to take long breaks spanning years. Why shouldn't they be able to return and still know who their old enemies are?
I don't believe this is an acceptable course of action just to appease people vain enough to care that much about their enemy count. And I say this as someone with 71 enemies, mostly gained 5+ years ago.
Just not counting inactive players in the displayed count on profiles is a more acceptable option, but I still don't think it's right. You have these enemies for a reason, regardless of when they were made or how long the person has been inactive for.
Bump