Lol!! I finally said it, and I HAVE NO REGRETS!
Yeah, I have no idea why I find this so hilarious, but I just do. Maybe a twisted sense of humor? Who knows?
Anyway, so I was playing online when a guy asked me whether I am a guy or a girl, because I was "texting like a guy, but he had a feeling that I was a girl". Well, my skin didn't help, because it was kind of something in the middle, so that you can't tell if it is male or female. Anyway, after he asked what gender I am, I was 100% truthful and replied with "That, my dear acquaintance, is a very good question, but I promise to answer it as soon as I find out". Like I said, no regrets!
Yeah, I have no idea why I find this so hilarious, but I just do. Maybe a twisted sense of humor? Who knows?
Anyway, so I was playing online when a guy asked me whether I am a guy or a girl, because I was "texting like a guy, but he had a feeling that I was a girl". Well, my skin didn't help, because it was kind of something in the middle, so that you can't tell if it is male or female. Anyway, after he asked what gender I am, I was 100% truthful and replied with "That, my dear acquaintance, is a very good question, but I promise to answer it as soon as I find out". Like I said, no regrets!