Hey guys,
I've got a feature request for the API.
I know automation's are not allowed (as a coder I fully understand why!) and the API is read only, but hear me out...
A lot of factions have a discord bot that handles fun stuff like lotto's and giveaways.
It would be cool to have a faction API key that would allow a few simple automation's:
Big420
I've got a feature request for the API.
I know automation's are not allowed (as a coder I fully understand why!) and the API is read only, but hear me out...
A lot of factions have a discord bot that handles fun stuff like lotto's and giveaways.
It would be cool to have a faction API key that would allow a few simple automation's:
- Allow members to send an item to a special faction "game" vault so the discord bot can start a giveaway or lotto
- Let the discord bot send the won item to the winner via the faction "game" vault
- Extra: let a discord bot handle vault transactions under very strict conditions
Big420