Gone
Sold
Started by MonChoon_616 [2250591] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
You can get the same one for 945m from some guys.
Cheapest I can see on the market is 980m.
If you're interested in negotiating, send me a message. I am open to offers.
If you're interested in negotiating, send me a message. I am open to offers.
Dunno, MrAshkill offered me maxed out one without yachts for 945m.
Dunno, just saying.
Dunno, just saying.