Content
Chit appreciation thread. Discuss.
Started by Clementines [1626204] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chit [1380260]
· 9 likes ·
The appreciation is appreciated and I will never forget it. [image: media4.giphy.com]
Content
Appreciate the brother Chit.
Yes
Chit why haven't you paid me yet. We agreed on 50m.
chit
Chit should be appreciated more, let's tell his spouse
Finally; a thread worth rating up. +++
Who is this Chit idiot and why are people appreciating him?
no idea, but chit rhymes with shit
He's p cool
Don’t talk to him ever but was in the same faction for approx 2 days or something before and the only thing I saw him post in chat was “I don’t give a chit” and it’s honestly still funny to me.
shocking as it sounds but i can see a move of forums for this high quality work
What a chit post
I just took a shit, and I appreciate the feeling of relief.
Oh dear, I just took the quality of this thread up a few levels.
Sorry.
Oh dear, I just took the quality of this thread up a few levels.
Sorry.
i think we exchanged dick pics some month ago
Chit rules...
That is all
That is all
He's gotten better since he stopped mugging during chains
Chit is the hero GD deserves. Or needs. Or however the saying goes.
Pretty amazing dude.
10/10 would hold hands again.
Pretty amazing dude.
10/10 would hold hands again.