My K/D as of right now. Over1300 kills. Looking for solid players. I know it doesnt track W/L ratio (seriously wtf) but id rather win and drop to a 2.5K/D. Im StriXsiX from CoD Mobile. Come add me if ur good
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
do you play with a controller?
Add me:
usmc_vet_23
Might hit legendary for the 3rd season in a row in BR. Might wait till S2. Haven't played much this month but I'm gonna grind out the battle pass if anything.
usmc_vet_23
Might hit legendary for the 3rd season in a row in BR. Might wait till S2. Haven't played much this month but I'm gonna grind out the battle pass if anything.