The guy owned his BS and I consider us square, can I get this graved please?.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CCarroll [2362546]
· 26 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] - Leafeh [467479]
· 10 likes ·
Makes a decision to trust some noob with stock BB's and gets scammed. Name is Regret. Poetry. - Regret [2544467]
· 7 likes ·
UNKN0WN [2561502] Level 26 Strength 11,338 Defense 12,451 Speed (calculated) 10,917 Dexterity 11,969 Total 46,675
Mentioned in this thread
ffs I wish I could tell you to f**k off but you're bang on XD
He's already roadust in my rearview so I don't give a crap what happens to him, this is so you guys know of the creep.
beyond that as you say, who cares? lol
He's already roadust in my rearview so I don't give a crap what happens to him, this is so you guys know of the creep.
beyond that as you say, who cares? lol
Damn, that's gonna double the dude's networth. Hasn't really done much in 8 months has he?
Get his stats up, he’s small fry but plenty of newer players could use him for a chain target. Looking at his stats I would say he’s lower than 150/100k
Evidence Please.
will get that the moment I see my second, it's him he took it from. will post screen shots the moment I have them.
Maybe use co-leader instead of ‘second’ as that could look like something else to some
point taken, my bad.
my co leader will give you the receipts of him stealing the blocks once he's home but the lil fella owned shitting on the carpet and oh what a dastardly plot....I think. XD
[image: i.imgur.com]
I really don't care and neither should you, just keep him away from the fine china :P
[image: i.imgur.com]
I really don't care and neither should you, just keep him away from the fine china :P
it is a pretty low to steal from people just wanting to help you. Its like stealing from a charity.
The silver lining is that WSSB is down and only worth $72+mill. Unfortunately, there's none available.
The silver lining is that WSSB is down and only worth $72+mill. Unfortunately, there's none available.
I'd rob you for 130M. I'm a broke bitch.
Here are all of the transaction logs of the scam:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
UNKN0WN [2561502] Level 26 Strength 11,338 Defense 12,451 Speed (calculated) 10,917 Dexterity 11,969 Total 46,675
these kind of people are the assholes that force the rest of us to reserve money for collateral for stock bb rentals now. f**k em'
Makes a decision to trust some noob with stock BB's and gets scammed. Name is Regret.
Poetry.
Poetry.
Max may be scammer, but Macks look down on buddy f**ker
I bet he..Regrets that.
I already had this dude in my enemies list so i think its the same guy that scammed our faction for wssb stocks. He's got 45 enemies and 1 friend now so maybe people will notice and not pick him up
That bitch tries to scam a PI too