When writting the faction announcement I use a lot of space between paragraphs when talking about different topics, whenever I save it, when I go to the factions announcement page, all the paragraphs are together without spaces. This had been like this for some time already and at first I though it would be a quick bug but it's been more than a month. I just like things to look clean and pretty for my members on the announcements page. Thank you for your time and I hope it gets fixed.
Faction announcement bug?
Started by Ocean [2137705] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!
Mentions: Faction - Announcement/Description Text