Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Animated designs***

Started by Antoxiliser [2594532] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Antoxiliser [2594532]
I can create animated and static images and gifs. I am more confident with animated but requests are welcome. Here are my prices:
5 mil profile pic
4 mil company banner
8 mil profile or forum signature
14 mil faction page
6 mil newspaper ad
2 mil extra for animated design

Disclaimer this is a game with fake money if you don't like the price pls don't leave any negative comments.

If you want any examples of work I have created for customers in the past.
https://www.torn.com/userimages.php?XID=2594532

Another disclaimer images I may have used from the Internet and I do not claim the image from the original source.

Dm me if you have any problems
Sectory [2093611]
Man, take a hint.
Don't go around putting text and a gyphy filter on an image, and asking more than 100k for it..

If you truly want to create art, follow some guides, ask us for help.. (we aren't that bad..)
Kazuma-Kiryu [2083019]
Great Animator Prices are met for everyone and it's his business no need to say that he's copying he's simply doing his business. Also did great work for my pfp added something great. I love it. it's easy and fast. So don't rip the guy off he's trying to do business and he's doing his best.