I find the medical balancing after reading why is justified however for me I’m more of a trader/merchant kind if player and like to max my cooldown taking blood so I can sell it and I think now that these changes have been made it would be nice if there was a separate cooldown for taking blood, this way the blood and medical cooldown are unaffected by eachother for balancing purposes but then I could continue as usual selling blood and I think it should still take life to do though like lets say a 8h blood cooldown (1h per bag) or something I’m not really sure but essentially the same as it was before in regard to how much blood can be drawn within a certain amount of time
NEW MEDICAL CHANGES
Started by Sabian [2016407] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Erm. Is that right?
Previously, you could draw a bloodbag every three hours. Now you can draw one every hour. That's MORE bags a day, so it's a boost to you.
Previously, you could draw a bloodbag every three hours. Now you can draw one every hour. That's MORE bags a day, so it's a boost to you.