Hey fellow Torn City racers,
I have a suggestion that could use yer help. It is located, of course, in suggestions and it is in need of some serious upvotes.
I am hoping that getting the attention of the racing community might help boost up this suggestion to that much needed 100 votes so that Ched can tell me no.
Here is the suggestion and I would appreciate if you all can take a second out of your day and in between race to race to take a look at the race related ideas and if ya like what ya see......toss a thumbs up at it!
Racing suggestion paint job and drag strip
Vroom vroom and many thanks from the daily racer known as CV
I have a suggestion that could use yer help. It is located, of course, in suggestions and it is in need of some serious upvotes.
I am hoping that getting the attention of the racing community might help boost up this suggestion to that much needed 100 votes so that Ched can tell me no.
Here is the suggestion and I would appreciate if you all can take a second out of your day and in between race to race to take a look at the race related ideas and if ya like what ya see......toss a thumbs up at it!
Racing suggestion paint job and drag strip
Vroom vroom and many thanks from the daily racer known as CV