JC’s Edits
Hello :)
I am a fairly new graphics designer. I do profile picture designs for 15M. If you’d like me to make you one... feel free to send a mail with some of the details you’d like me to include... if you don't really have any, I can still work with it :)
(Edit: Price has been changed to a definite 15M now)
3 Questions I always ask:
1. Do you have any preferred colours/ combinations? Examples could be red & white, green & blue etc. (remember if you don’t have one that’s absolutely fine too)
2. Do you have any particular themes/ vibes you’d want to see in your image? Examples could be trade/ business, chill vibes, drugs etc.
3. Would you like me to include anything else in the profile picture? For example additional text, specific weapons, backgrounds etc.
Examples of my work:
https://www.torn.com/userimages.php?XID=2165797
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
Scammers List:
Junerves [2195145]
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2195145
- Did not pay a friend of mine who also does graphics, be aware when trading with this player.
Mentions: Ryuhan [2195145]