Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dridi Trading!

Started by Dridi [2511415] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Dridi [2511415]
I am buying all items within my financial capabilty (It was initially 50mil but because of an incident it went down for now). I can buy things from you worth no more than 20mil. I guarantee reasonable prices and mug free trades! You can trade with me whenever I am around :

You can check my prices over here: Price List
That's all!
Peace!