1. Torn message CC feature.
2. Torn group chat
Only friends (friends adding user and invited user) can invite/create the group chat
Can turn 1,2 features on and off in the settings.
3. As a advertiser I sometimes feel the word limit and the time limit is too long. And wasn’t able to find the patch log .in the announcement page….if someone finds one
I do understand the need for limits but I feel like its too much. And the recent update to every 1min is I think too long. It was 10 seconds but It changed just a few days ago…..
1. Word limit
usually one link lets say a torn profile link. Is already 45 words and if you want a forum link. It is even longer. Which leaves us with only 50~60 characters Including spaces. “50 characters seems a lot but It no longer than just one full sentence.” The word in “” is already 72 characters……It is really getting harder and harder for people to ad. I seriously think there has to be some changes.
2. Time limit
Advertising while flying is one of the most time efficient way advertising. However due to its limit to 1chat per min. You can barely post your ad 10~15 times if you are travelling to Mexico.
So my suggestions are…
200 word limit (compared to 390word(10lines) it is halved)
10 second time limit (but same rules only one ad per page)
Is there a patch log regarding the trade chat word limit?
2. Torn group chat
Only friends (friends adding user and invited user) can invite/create the group chat
Can turn 1,2 features on and off in the settings.
3. As a advertiser I sometimes feel the word limit and the time limit is too long. And wasn’t able to find the patch log .in the announcement page….if someone finds one
I do understand the need for limits but I feel like its too much. And the recent update to every 1min is I think too long. It was 10 seconds but It changed just a few days ago…..
1. Word limit
usually one link lets say a torn profile link. Is already 45 words and if you want a forum link. It is even longer. Which leaves us with only 50~60 characters Including spaces. “50 characters seems a lot but It no longer than just one full sentence.” The word in “” is already 72 characters……It is really getting harder and harder for people to ad. I seriously think there has to be some changes.
2. Time limit
Advertising while flying is one of the most time efficient way advertising. However due to its limit to 1chat per min. You can barely post your ad 10~15 times if you are travelling to Mexico.
So my suggestions are…
200 word limit (compared to 390word(10lines) it is halved)
10 second time limit (but same rules only one ad per page)
Is there a patch log regarding the trade chat word limit?