Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Get Good Graphics.

Started by sock [2137444] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 421 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

sock [2137444]
Hey there, you might know me as silly, billy, socks or sbs. For most of my Torn life, I've been making profile pictures for members of the community, including staff members, as well as some of the main chatters in Global Chat! If you'd like one of my pictures, just message me with what you'd like and I'll be more than happy to get started! Prices aren't set - just pay whatever you can afford!

I'm willing to make a GIF for you, but it will most likely take a longer time!

Take a look below if you'd like to see a few of the things I've made! (there are more, just ask to see them)
[image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com]

Also doing company banners / faction banners


[image: imgur.com]
[image: imgur.com]