Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR having issues today

Started by CrimsonXray [2011902] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
CrimsonXray [2011902]
I have had multiple games today with issues.

1) Players joining game with no sound, then the game closes as if they have shot themselves and I have won. Yes the logs show I've won and I do receive the winnings.

2) Players joining with no starting sound, no clicking sounds from pulling the trigger and no sound from the gun blast. Yes sound is turned off and I have tried toggling it to see if it fixes it.

3) Games will just close showing that I have won vs someone that never apparently joined adn lost to the first bullet.

Windows 10, Chrome, issues occur intermittently. I have tried clearing cashe.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!