At what point does the crime experience merit become useless?
Crime Exp
Started by Kyro [2007441] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Depends what crimes you do. For arsons the consensus is 45nnb. For hacking i dont think they become useless.
This question confused me so much my Nerve Bar dropped.
I seriously don't remember any "CE" merit.
If you're talking about the Merit Investment into Crime Success Rate, I have heard it's about 40NNB, somewhere near it.
Then it's just best to invest in Nerve Bar.
I seriously don't remember any "CE" merit.
If you're talking about the Merit Investment into Crime Success Rate, I have heard it's about 40NNB, somewhere near it.
Then it's just best to invest in Nerve Bar.
Yeah, the merit investment into crime success rates name is Crime Experience, never made sense to me but it’s easier than calling it the above
Thank you
It is indeed 'Crime Experience', but PASSIVE.
with 10/10 upgrades... there is a 30% Passive boost to your CE.
Crime skill or Efficiency are another words, which actually increases the another invisible stat which increases the skill with which you can do the crime.
Why there are two things?
Though both of them work almost the same, there should be some intended effect in difference.
Ex: if you can carry 30% of weights in your body weight (30 kgs wt when you are 100kg)... CE merits increase your weight (now you can lift 39kg because you are 130kg)
And with Crime skill... you may be able to find a skilled way to lift more weight while you are still being 100kg.
In essence, they both should give out different end boosts depending on the crime. Like, if you want to steal parked car, the skill improvement should give more boost. On the other hand if you want to do some blackmail kind of thing the Passive CE boost should give more overall boost.
I hope this was what intended for future of crimes.
If I made any sense to you. I would be glad. Lol.
with 10/10 upgrades... there is a 30% Passive boost to your CE.
Crime skill or Efficiency are another words, which actually increases the another invisible stat which increases the skill with which you can do the crime.
Why there are two things?
Though both of them work almost the same, there should be some intended effect in difference.
Ex: if you can carry 30% of weights in your body weight (30 kgs wt when you are 100kg)... CE merits increase your weight (now you can lift 39kg because you are 130kg)
And with Crime skill... you may be able to find a skilled way to lift more weight while you are still being 100kg.
In essence, they both should give out different end boosts depending on the crime. Like, if you want to steal parked car, the skill improvement should give more boost. On the other hand if you want to do some blackmail kind of thing the Passive CE boost should give more overall boost.
I hope this was what intended for future of crimes.
If I made any sense to you. I would be glad. Lol.
45