Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock forecast

Started by CuopGVN [1876549] on in Stock Market.

4 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
CuopGVN [1876549]
Hello, I'm not sure where to post this thread, So if this is misplace, please move it to where it should belong.
This is a short, incomplete version of stock forecast for Performance Ribaldry Network (PRN).

General trend: PRN with the bear status still going until it reach 380$/share in the next year. It reach its floor around the end of 2021 and may come back in the next year.

For mid term investment:
In the bear trend we have some resistance point at 500$ (now), 450$ (May -June), 400$ (strongest point around Sep to Nov) per share. When PRN reach this price it may have long flat line in 2 or 3 week after continue its way to 380$. The investor may invest in there points and make a short surf with the gain around 20 - 30$ gain and some investor, who like more risk and gain, could join and hope it may raise back to 550$.

This is my short forecast about PRN. English is not my primary language so it may have some typos and mistake.
It's for the investor and may not suit for who want a BB for its benefit.
Feel free to comment and give me your opinion about this article.
If you think it help I will have make long, complete article about this and maybe some other stock as well.
CuopGVN [1876549]
I try to use technical stock analysis on torn stock. It may not right, but it is a test. Need month or year to have a full system for this but this is my first step.
CuopGVN [1876549]
I think my forecast still apply.
There are some different compare to RL stock and the activity of some big whale but I still keep my opinion on the bear trend of PRN.
But I guess it floor at 420 and it run out of stock around 450.
So Jun or July will be best time to invest in this stock.
CuopGVN [1876549]
With the new stock system, this thread seem not apply anymore but I do wonder if you guys like more of this type of thread.