Sometimes yesterday I received a warning message saying I had a multi account that was deleted and if it happens again I will be banned? Is this something I need to worry about? I have had this account for a while. I returned to the game recently also I did make a new account until I figured out my login information. I deleted that account and shut it down right away and have not been on that account since I deleted it and am back on this one. Why would I get multi account warning ?
Multi Accounts?
Started by Jswish97 [2081889] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
It is just that, a warning for you. You can read up the Rules here, only one account is permitted per person. You are not allowed to operate more than one account at any given time. As long as you …
Mentioned in this thread
bogie [148747] ×1
It's probably because you did have multiple accounts and they're sending you the warning so there's no confusion on your part that it's not allowed. You only have to worry if you do it again.
Ok thanks. I was like there is no way! Appreciate the feedback
It is just that, a warning for you. You can read up the Rules here, only one account is permitted per person. You are not allowed to operate more than one account at any given time. As long as you stick to the rules in the future, there shouldn't be any problems. In the scenario mentioned above, you need to talk to an Officer right away after gaining access to your original account to get the second account deleted.
You can file a player report on yourself if you would like to file a dispute against your current warning or you can chat up bogie directly and explain your case scenario to him.
Thanks..!!
You can file a player report on yourself if you would like to file a dispute against your current warning or you can chat up bogie directly and explain your case scenario to him.
Thanks..!!
Mentions: bogie [148747]