Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Skill merit

Started by Jlskipson [2036441] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jlskipson [2036441]
Heyoo

I have finally reached 10.00 racing skill, but it has not given me my merit yet. I have entered 3 more races since hitting 10.00, and still nothing has changed. I even tried turning off all my extensions and refreshing the page, again nothing. Im just wondering whyyyyy.


Thanks