Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a spouse

Started by DangrMouse1212 [2643484] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
DangrMouse1212 [2643484]

Thread created on 01:22:36 - 05/03/21 (Now)


Hi, I am DangrMouse1212. I am a male looking for a female. I am a Sagittarius and enjoy casual conversation. I own a mansion and I am a member of the Oreo Cheesecake faction. I have a job.

There are many merits regarding marriage within Torn city.