Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by Foxy73 [2127668] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Foxy73 [2127668]
I opened the 1m spin and the second I hit spin it showed an error, that I must refresh the page, when I did, I was in hosp, kicked in the throat by Leslie. Medded out back to the wheel, and the 1m wheel is available again, did another spin.

Spin that hosp me did not take cash for the spin, but took health and meds to get out of hosp.

http://prntscr.com/10dbo9i
    • 2021/03/05
      02:09:09 AM
    • $1,000,000
    • 18455283
    • $500,000
    • 2021/03/05
      02:07:37 AM
    • $1,000,000
    • 18455245
    • Kick to the throat
flufffy [494285]
Last time you spun the awesome wheel you "won" a kick to the throat but navigated away before receiving the result, so you get it the next time you visit the wheel, so that's the 2:07am one, then you get your spin for today.

Thread #25,000 (have a cookie!)
Stewie [1494547]
This will be the result of a previous spin that was not credited to you. It'll be credited next time you go back.

As explained above.