Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Toy Store !!!

Started by joemcbobber [2483725] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
joemcbobber [2483725]
Hello I am starting a new toy store. try to be active and keep addiction in check. I plan on sticking with this so i wont be selling off anytime soon!
Starting pay wont be amazing but I plan on going big fast!

Edit already have two employees and growing join fast !