Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How often is API info updated?

Started by TTTZ [2572033] on in API Development.

4 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
71 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

TTTZ [2572033]
For example Torn stats like total logins or items market prices or stocks info?

How often would I get different result from doing the API call?
AquaRegia [1551111]
Technically it's real-time, but if you make 2 requests within 30 seconds of each other the second request will receive a cached response identical to the first one.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
Not everything is real-time.

Stocks are a day behind. Bazaar calls have some kind of timer on them. Might be missing some too.
TTTZ [2572033]
I dont think so, Im now calling stats, items etc calls and it seems like it changes about every day I think...
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
Item values are updated daily in Torn, but technically they are real-time. Not sure about the other item stats. I can imagine that most stats are updated daily too, but not sure about those.