Hey!
I love racing, and it would be fun to chat as a race starts up, but especially during.
"Hope you brought your wood-screws, your doors are about to get blown straight off!"
-I understand that this option could create some unnecessary rivalries and wars...ain't that why we're here?
-On the production side, i also understand that implementing anything that changes code incurs huge expenses (IT-related)
Please try to implement this - make the icon an indy-500 car, i don't care. it would be nice to have the option for us racers. i was lucky and my present spouse reached out to me during a race...would be nice if that could be static.
Thank you for looking at my request, you are much appreciated!
-Big Fan
I love racing, and it would be fun to chat as a race starts up, but especially during.
"Hope you brought your wood-screws, your doors are about to get blown straight off!"
-I understand that this option could create some unnecessary rivalries and wars...ain't that why we're here?
-On the production side, i also understand that implementing anything that changes code incurs huge expenses (IT-related)
Please try to implement this - make the icon an indy-500 car, i don't care. it would be nice to have the option for us racers. i was lucky and my present spouse reached out to me during a race...would be nice if that could be static.
Thank you for looking at my request, you are much appreciated!
-Big Fan