Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cant get past Duke

Started by Bumpthis [1882983] on in Missions.

1 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Bumpthis [1882983]
I have completed all of the Duke missions except for 2 in the middle have red x's beside them because I lost power for a week and timed out of those...anything I can do to move on to the next missions provider.
undo [2090073]
You get a new mission every day.

It is rumored that at some point Amanda will be released as a missions agent. But for now you're stuck with Duke.