Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hitman

Started by Eshay_ [2599406] on in Attacking.

6 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Eshay_ [2599406]
I am a hitman with one trillion stats each and I will attack them for 1 million but if I lose you have to pay me 2 million dollars but mugs are worth 10 million and you get all the profit from the mug.
Spike [1968698]
Thanks for taking care of my target for me really quick, 100% trustworthy, 100% efficient. I paid 1 trillion for services and they delivered. R+ Recommend.