Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Affronted - achievement - how?

Started by Fire-moonlight [2598395] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 289 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Fire-moonlight [2598395]
The Affronted achievement- how do I get it?
Is there a trick to getting the job interviewers ticked off?

I got 2 of them, but I cant get the others to give me the opportunity
Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
Do note that the questions for both the medical and education are drawn randomly, so it's possible you will have to attempt for a few times.. I recalled I took between at least 1 week to get the meri
undo [2090073]
If you don't get the right questions, then just answer the way you would if you actually wanted the job, then quit the job and try again.
undo [2090073]
IIRC you can try again for medical and education on the same day, just not for some of the others. It's been a while though.
Aseal [2589549]
I'm pretty sure that the questions are always in the same row.

To go into detail, let's say there are 10 questions in total. Four of those questions can come up randomly as the actual "first" question, then three of the remaining six can appear as the "second" question with the last three being the "third" question. IIRC, If I got a wrong question then it was enough for me to either refresh the page or going back one page to the last question. So you want to start answering the questions like you'd normally apply for a job and if you haven't gotten the right question on the third one then just go back twice to the first question again. You should be able to repeat that over and over until RNG favors you.