Ignore
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- VVoozy [2110553]
· 27 likes ·
Buys useless items. Buymugs for a petty 942k. Spends 1.5m on bounties. [image: i.kym-cdn.com] - LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
· 13 likes ·
BUYMUGGERS ARE SCUM - BigTasty420 [2532040]
· 10 likes ·
Because he's a noob. Also I don't feel like enough people recognize that the bounties were placed after I talked to this guy for a bit and realized he was a holier-than-thou spaz. I feel like it's $1.5m well spent.
Mentioned in this thread
KingNameless [2640747] ×1 Foofla [2653797] ×1
Ignore
Im so confused, why didnt BigTasty420 buy more stuff before mugging
Wow another thread about someone getting buy mugged or scammed. Thanks for warning me about one of thousands of buy muggers in torn.
So you're mad that you didnt know how to protect yourself? Take the cheap lesson. Stop your crying.
Lol this bitch bigtasty haha wondering how my boot tasted in is face.
04:31:36 - 10/03/2021 You claimed the $100,000 bounty on Foofla placed by BigTasty420
Thanks BigT
Thanks BigT
and once again history replays itself
@BigT
thought you only did multi million buymugs lmao
thought you only did multi million buymugs lmao
Because he's a noob.
Also I don't feel like enough people recognize that the bounties were placed after I talked to this guy for a bit and realized he was a holier-than-thou spaz. I feel like it's $1.5m well spent.
Also I don't feel like enough people recognize that the bounties were placed after I talked to this guy for a bit and realized he was a holier-than-thou spaz. I feel like it's $1.5m well spent.
I trade with BigTasty420 all the time and find him very reputable.
Young trader, be wary to take your due diligence before committing to opening your bazaar. Multiple tabs could help with this. Unfortunately your PSA will be identified as bitch-and-moaning to the average citizen. Otherwise, keep taking these valuable, cheap lessons until you understand.
I know BT irl, he'd never do such a thing
Damn I'm scared of them now hope they don't buy mug me
900k? Huge if true.
R+
BigTasty mugged me as well.
I told his mum on him.
BigTasty mugged me as well.
I told his mum on him.
Hey guys it's me again just interjecting one more time.
Buddy is 36 days old. Curb your memes and think about what 900k or your first couple cans may have meant.
Poor form.
Buddy is 36 days old. Curb your memes and think about what 900k or your first couple cans may have meant.
Poor form.