Bugatti can be viewed in my display case here.
The Bugatti Raffle rules:
500 tickets will be available for the price of 1 donator pack per ticket.To participate, simply send me one or more donator packs. The more tickets one buys, the better the chances of winning.Maximum of 10 tickets per person.
The numbers from 1 to 500 will be assigned chronologically according to the time that I receive the donator pack(s).If anyone intends to buy more than one ticket, it is not necessary to send me all of the donator packs at the same time.If I receive more than one DP, I will assign the sender consecutive numbers in their name.By sending them at different times, entrants may be able to get non-consecutive numbers.After sending me the DP(s), please post your event log on this thread for transparency.A table containing the names of all entrants will also be shared here and updated as more players enter.The raffle will be drawn an hour after the 500th ticket has been sold. The exact drawing time will be posted here as ticket sales come to a close.Any DPs sent after once the 500 total has been reached will be returned.The winner will be randomly drawn at https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=2299444F84FK. Please see post #4 in this thread for details about the draw. Bugatti Veyron will then be sent to the winner.In the event that tickets sold do not hit the 500 mark by 31st March, 2021, all tickets will be refunded.
Edit: Clarification regarding Butt's accusations regarding condition changes:
Yes, it is true that the original raffle started at 500 tickets, but was altered to 750 tickets minutes after due to feedback I read from the first Bugatti Raffle. The first joiner joined several hours after the ticket amount was changed to 750. So even the first joiner joined with the 1/750 chance.
However, due to feedback later on in the thread, I reverted the ticket amount back to 500 as that number seemed to please people more. Therefore participants chances went from 1/750 to 1/500, which benefits them more than anything else. I have also made it clear that the ticket number could ONLY decrease, never increase after participants have joined.
Any subsequent updates I have made to the raffle conditions was only to further improve on transparency and providing legitimacy to the raffle. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, including using a verifiable random number generator.
Any further changes that are not regarding transparency or legitimacy proof will be ran through all current participants, and if even one ticket holder rejects the change, the change does not go through.
Mentions: SOLD OUT