Good morning afternoon or evening wherever you may be around the world.
I just want to give a shout out to my brothers and sisters in arms. Keep up the good fight. I want to observe our core values of honor courage and commitment. Keeping your honor clean now a days has become pretty tricky. In my experiences in life two things have stood out the most. First do the right thing even if no one is looking. Have pride in yourself that you know you will do the right thing because you never really know who is watching. Second think before you speak. Having the right thing to say can be better than saying all the things and one may be right. I think these things give you a courage innately. I can trust your words as their meaning and your actions as helpful. Stand by that courage and commit to your duty. Know the things you should know. Be in the places you should be. Thank you for your service and sacrifices.
I just want to give a shout out to my brothers and sisters in arms. Keep up the good fight. I want to observe our core values of honor courage and commitment. Keeping your honor clean now a days has become pretty tricky. In my experiences in life two things have stood out the most. First do the right thing even if no one is looking. Have pride in yourself that you know you will do the right thing because you never really know who is watching. Second think before you speak. Having the right thing to say can be better than saying all the things and one may be right. I think these things give you a courage innately. I can trust your words as their meaning and your actions as helpful. Stand by that courage and commit to your duty. Know the things you should know. Be in the places you should be. Thank you for your service and sacrifices.